Sunday, February 17, 2008


Sorry about the blurry picture but here's how our week has been. Gunnar started out with a cough on Monday. After 2 1/2 hours in the doctors office trying to get his oxygen up, they sent us to the ER. It was deja vu from last year when he had RSV although much better because I actually knew what I was doing this time. He has bronchitis verging on pneumonia and is on steroids, antibiotics, and the nebulizer three times a day. We also found out that he has asthma so he will actually continue the nebulizer twice a day. The medicine makes my already hyper little guy, twice as hyper. But it is pretty entertaining. He was following me around this week saying "Hold you, Hold you!" while he was reaching up for me. I finally picked him up and said, "Gunnar, you are driving me crazy!" He put both arms around me, gave me a cheesy fake smile, and said, "I wub you too." So that pretty much sums it up.

3 comments:

Heather said...

poor little guy, he looks so much worse than he is with that silly thing attached to his face. Give him loves for me.

Celeste said...

Not again. Oh Wylie I am so sorry!!! I hope he has a speedy recovery! Ok we so need to get together. I miss you!!! Life is not the same without a good doze of Wylie :)

Becca said...

Oh Wylie, the joy of winter and flu and gross season. So sorry. Hope he gets better soon. The Oxygen mask is so tres chic!