Friday, July 25, 2008

We Love Strawberries!









We had such a fun day in Watsonville picking strawberries. We set out for our adventure with some fun friends, some big baskets, and some empty stomachs. The only rule that they gave us was to put two strawberries in the basket, for every one we put in our mouths. It was such a fun morning!




When we got home, Grace made this adorable crown for Gunnar. I don't know who was more excited about it. Oh actually I do, it for sure was Grace.

















5 comments:

Camie said...

Love you, Wylie!! It is always so good to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Look at those strawberry fields! They're HUGE!


Nice pictures :D

Heather said...

I love the strawberry picture. I wish I could have come

gracie's great ideas! said...

dear i love your blog ples leve a comment on my blog

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

How fun AND yummy! Sounds like you're having so much fun - I can't wait to hear about it all!