Saturday, February 27, 2010

1-2-3 Soccer!


Gunnar started a soccer class with his buddy Charlie and it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen! These two boys are hilarious! Can you believe that they are only 10 months apart in age? Charlie is the fastest little guy I have ever seen. It is no wonder that his mother is so skinny because he is hard to catch! Gunnar worships his coach and loves to help out. I even noticed him teaching the whole class how to to do the robot the other day. He is quite the character.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those boys are adorable! I wish that running after my son would keep me skinny...

Anonymous said...

Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog... and nice photo

Cheap Flights to Phnom Penh
Flights to Phnom Penh
Phom Penh Flights

radhe said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice. I was interested by your comment,
cheap flights to Cape Town
flights to Cape Town
Cape Town Flights