Sunday, February 14, 2010

Polar Express








Seriously Polar Express. You are such a fun experience and really bring the Christmas Spirit, but if you are going to charge an arm and a leg, could Santa at least cover his real mustache.
I don't think that I am asking for much. It would just add to the experience if your kids really thought you were going to see the real Santa. Call me crazy. I guess I can't really complain since we got our tickets for free. Babe got to work three nights on the Polar Express so we went on a test run. Hopefully they worked out this kink before the paying customers went for a ride!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

WYLIE--you are ALIVE :) sooo glad to see you post some pics of the kiddos. We miss you guys--hope you are feeling better. We need to swap Ryan/Gunnar stories. I get the feeling they come from the same mold :) Hopefully we will see you at John's wedding--we girls gotta stick together!

Erin Ellsworth said...

Love the top picture! How fun is that!

Stephanie said...

Love this post! Seriously, who does that guy think he is fooling?

Brock and Tyra said...

YAY!!! You've been posting! It is awesome to hear your voice (in your writing).